Pages

Blogroll

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Vampire Weekend




Leather Jacket Cache Cache
Marc by Marc Jacobs Tank Top Far East 
Metallic Blue Skinny Jeans MANGO
Boots Dr. Martens

Photos by:
Vans Bacolod Aborot


with model Jamae de Golo
Bondage Dress
Shoes Christian Louboutin


This shot supposedly my next outfit post after "cross", but since I don't have any soft copy of the pictures with me, it took me almost a month to make this post.
"Twilight" was not the original concept but since I noticed that my face turned out to be extremely pale that I almost kinda look like Edward Cullen, then I decided to go for
VAMPIRE WEEKEND
Vampire Weekend is actually one of my favorite bands that plays good Indie-Pop-Rock Music that I'm really into right now.
their album "Contra" released back in 2010 && their latest Album "Modern Vampires of the City" released last May of this year, has been on my playlist for months now, and has been one of my "Feel-good-music" ever!
check out their music below!!! my faves are Diane YoungUnbelievers & Horchata


0 comments

Post a Comment