Pages

Blogroll

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Pink Lemonade


Finally got the chance to wear this shirt again! this Stripes Oversized shirt is one of my favorite thrift finds back when i was in college from one of my favorite thrift store in Mandaluyong in Manila. I paired it with Faded Jeans that i bought from Giordano a year ago. and accessorized it with gold cuff,bracelet and watch.
I also used brown belt to compliment with my caramel-colored leopard print espadrilles
and my newly purchased Brown Gradient Lenses Oversized Sunglasses from H&M.
creating a very Clean and Comfy look for Spring/Summer.

Photo by: Jamae DeGollo






1. Faded Pants by: GIORDANO
2. Oversized Sunnies by: H&M
3. Marc by Marc Jacobs Henry Dinky 21MM by: MARC JACOBS
4. Leopard Print Espadrilles by: TRENDSETTERS
5. Top: FLEA MARKET
6. Brown Leather Belt by: COTTON-ON


0 comments

Post a Comment